||Call direct at (403) 244-0244 (Calgary) for further info or to book
an appointment or e-mail at
(Calls usually within 1 business
(E-mail usually within 2-3
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
- Professional and confidential counselling services in a North
- Better understand your struggles and explore different options
to change your personal problems and your situation.
- Experience healing to reduce or eliminate painful feelings.
- Be able to better enjoy your life and find healthier
relationships that last and are more meaningful.
- Deal with work and other stresses as well as find better
- The end result can be a permanently changed life that
previously seemed impossible.
- Services may be covered in whole or part through Alberta Blue
Cross or other EAP or benefit programs.
- Also check our ad in the Yellow Pages under
- The services use a variety of methods including cognitive,
behavioral, emotional release, body focus, family of origin,
informational, supportive and experiential.
- Services have also been provided through Youth Probation
(Government of Alberta), City of Calgary resource services and
Child and Family Services.
Murray Molohon (Registered Psychologist,
MA, BSW) has been providing direct counselling services since
1994 and was involved with youth, family and crisis interventions
from 1988-1994. Studies were conducted through the University of
Gonzaga (Washington) and the University of Calgary. He is currently registered
as a Psychologist with the College of Alberta Psychologists and a member of
the Psychologists Association of Alberta. Formerly
registered as a Social Worker through the Canadian Association
of Social Workers.
Phone: (403) 244-0244 |
201, 4803-Centre St N; Calgary, AB (Map